The Catholic Democrats of Nebraska will:
- provide a forum for Catholic Democrats to share and promote ideas.
- promote inclusiveness for pro-life Catholics within the state and national party, thus drawing back Catholics who have abandoned the party because of its uncompromising position on the issue of abortion.
- endorse and actively support Democratic candidates (Catholic and non-Catholic) who embrace positions consistent with the social justice teachings of the Catholic Church.
- sponsor speakers, debates and open forums as a means of educating Catholic Democrats on important political issues.
- publish a quarterly newsletter containing news, information and opinion pertinent to Catholic Democrats.
- maintain an interactive web site with resources designed to help Catholic Democrats become politically active in Nebraska.
- establish and sustain a strong relationship with the Catholic Churhc by actively involving clergy in all facets of the organization.