The Catholic Democrats of Nebraska will:
- Provide a forum for Catholic Democrats to share and promote ideas.
- Promote inclusiveness for all Catholics within the state and national party, thus drawing back Catholics who have abandoned the party because of its uncompromising position on the issue of abortion.
- Endorse and actively support Democratic candidates (Catholic and non-Catholic) who embrace positions consistent with the social justice teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Sponsor speakers, debates and open forums as a means of educating Catholic Democrats on important political issues.
- Maintain an interactive web site with resources designed to help Catholic Democrats become politically active in Nebraska.
- Establish and sustain a strong relationship with the Catholic Churhc by actively involving clergy in all facets of the organization.